What is WATERWORKS?
WaterWorks is a unique program designed to meet the goals of a variety of clients. Clients in this program will meet one-on-one with a therapist to discover how the aquatic environment can be used to promote individual fitness and health. We invite you to experience the numerous benefits associated with exercising in an aquatic environment.
What are the benefits?
- Decreases weight bearing load on joints
- Minimizes pain & muscle spasm
- Increases range of motion, strength and endurance
- Promotes relaxation
- Increases cardiovascular conditioning
What to bring to your waterworks sessions:
- Please bring a swimsuit, a towel and if possible, non-skid water shoes to each session.
- Cut-offs and 100% cotton clothing items are not permitted.
- It is required that you shower before getting into the pool. anti-bacterial soap will be provided and we ask that you rinse thoroughly before entering the pool. It is also recommended that you shower afterwards to remove the pool chemicals, but you may choose to do this at home following your session.
Our pool is available for your workout session! Your individualized program will be created for you at your evaluation. Once you've completed the evaluation process, you must call on a daily basis to schedule your session. (Sessions last 1 hour)
Waterworks is a "Pay per Visit" program.
Evaluation fee: $60.00
Includes two 30-minute sessions with a licensed therapist and program initiation
Pool fee: $10.00/visit